Vanilla visa prepaid card is a combination of Visa prepaid card and a vanilla card. The multi-purpose Visa prepaid card is a prepaid card that can be used to pay bills, withdraw cash, or make product or service purchases anywhere. A plain vanilla card is a basic credit card with no special features and the benefits of plain vanilla cards are limited to its credibility which depends on the cardholder’s creditworthiness. The Vanilla Visa prepaid card is an open-loop prepaid Visa card which serves a similar purpose as cash, meaning that it is limited by the amount it has been uploaded with. The vanilla visa prepaid card has card number, expiration date, activation code, and security code is located on the back of the card.
When a vanilla prepaid Visa card is purchased it needs to be registered before it can be used for any transactions. Card registration is also referred to as card activation. The card can be easily activated and for this one just need to have an internet access on his computer or phone. For Activation Online of the cards:
- One needs to get on the web address mentioned at the back of the card.
- After getting on the web address, type in the address bar the activation URL and press “Enter”.
- Clicking on the activation card option, the user can procure an account form.
- In the corresponding boxes, type the card number of the prepaid Visa card along with the CSV number and the “Expiration Date” into the corresponding fields
- The form will ask for your personal details. Once you have entered the details, submit the form by clicking on the key and there will be a display on your screen with a notification saying “card active”.
- After the user signs at the back of the card, he can use it to make purchases of his choice.
For Phone Activation of the cards:
· The card can also be activated on phone. There is a number printed on the back or front of the card which can be called to proceed further.
· Enter details like number of the card, using phone keypad.
· Enter the “Date of Card Expiry,” when prompted.
· When prompted, enter the “CSV Number,” there will be an immediate notification regarding activation of card.
· The user needs to sign the card at a space on its backside and can now use the card for buying products and services of choice.
Many Vanilla Visa prepaid card gets activated automatically as soon as the card is purchased from the issuing institutions.
The Vanilla visa prepaid Card needs to be shown when making payment. And as one uses Card, the balance in the card is reduced by the full amount of each product and service including charges, taxes, and other fees, if any.
The Vanilla Prepaid Visa cards are available for purchase at stores and can be redeemed at millions of locations where Visa is accepted, including at retail stores and online.
The balance on Vanilla Prepaid Visa can be checked online for free or by calling the toll free number given at the back of the card.